ThankView is a New York City-based, fast-growing tech startup focused on making outreach for Universities and non-profits more impactful through personalized video. Whether you want to create sincere solicitations, spice up event invites or more individually thank donors, the ThankView platform will allow you to design, record, send and track 1 or 100,000 videos in minutes. We're used by hundreds of universities, schools, and nonprofits that seek to increase their engagement, learn more about their recipients through in-depth metrics and increase the overall financial impact of their outreach efforts.
We are looking for a driven, autonomous self-starter to join our design team. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and able to think and execute creatively. The Jr Designer will report to the Creative Director and will be responsible for assisting all aspects of the user onboarding design process, developing assets for ThankView marketing and social channels. Your work will have a direct impact on the growth of our company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Designing creative assets for new and existing users
- Designing creative assets for ThankView social and email marketing
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and energetic people
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, and a fun, relaxed office environment
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all team members receive equity in the business
- Right off the bat, we offer our employees 17 days of vacation, 6 work from home or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world
- We reside at a stylish office space in Manhattan's Financial District which offers a selection of free fitness classes. Namaste
WHAT WE’LL LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You’re passionate about learning and helping the business grow
- You love to solve difficult, challenging problems
- You have the ability to say "No" and will actively fight against feature creep and over-complication
- You’re positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Immeasurable attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Sketch and/or Illustrator. Skill in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and a plus but not required.
- Graduated with a degree in the arts
- Overall positive attitude with a passion for learning
- Illustration skills a huge bonus!
Please send your portfolio or link to a portfolio site & resume with "Jr Designer" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.